Saturday, August 4, 2007

Decision

Huffing, puffing, winters cold bite flashes to frost pricking my senses. I charge toward the haven of Ice Giants. Sensing their
rhythm, hasten my stroke. Bounding over the first onslaught with mouths agape spewing froth in disdain, Neptune's barrage ensues. Armor holds steady with winces of agony, determination I am. Hurtling, frail body cloaked in an raven suit of warmth, a battle cry blares " AGHHHH! I am here, call out your archfiend!. Providence fills me!" Thrusting below, the vicious foes hold no domain but Neptune's fury corrupts my senses. Out of the trenches in a foreign scape I emerge. The brute gains momentum roaring its savage lament. Single minded silence before the wrath of this fiend erupts his anger, salvos unleashed. Huffing, Puffing, this monstrosity towers above me, a wall of fear, a mountain of pain. I turn.

No comments: